We offer various different boarding options to suit you and your horse(s)’ needs. Our staff positions are coveted and treated like family so your horses are looked after as if they are our own. Many of our staff can be seen riding their own horses, teaching lessons or live right here on the farm so we are always here if you need us. Our staff can hold for the vet or farrier if needed. We do not require you to use the currently used roster of vets or farriers.
- Field Care – $350
Horses live out in the field 24/7 with 2x daily feedings, check ups, blanketing
- Bad Weather Care – $450
Horse is assigned their own personal stall to be brought in during times of inclement weather such as persistent rain, snow, wind, extreme heat etc.
- Full Care -$550
Horses live on a 12 hour field care, 12 hour stall care rotation
Horse & Hive has two different barns, a North Barn and a South Barn, so your horse has the perfect home
- Grain 2x daily
- Feeding of owner supplied supplements
- Field boarded horses have access to spacious run-in sheds
- Field Care and Bad Weather Care have access to spacious stalls, deeply bedded with shavings
- High quality hay provided in slow feed nets when stalled
- Free Trailer parking
- Blanketing/Fly masks or sheet changes
- Automatic waterers in most fields
We have in-house trainers and professionals that can assist you with additional needs if necessary to give your horse above and beyond care. Visit Our Team page for more information about our staff.
Their capabilities to offer extraneous services include but are not limited to:
- Leg Wrapping
- Wound cleaning and bandaging
- Equine First Aid assistance
- Training rides/sessions
- Large lighted fenced-in footed arena with parking lot
- Arena dragged multiple times a week!
- Grass arena with lights, with legal regulation sized dressage ring
- Mini/Personal Indoor – about the size of a round pen
- Cross country obstacles and meticulous maintained arena jumps (More to come!)
- Boarder Lounge with a bathroom
- Wash stalls with hot/cold water
- Large exercise/race track – dragged almost daily
- Access to miles of trails
- On-site trainers & instructors
- Off-site Instructors & Haul-in’s welcome with signed Liability form and Coggins**
**We ask that all outside instructors are conscious of ring space and sharing. Our Instructors will always do their best to allow outside instructors plenty of room to teach, but ask for some understanding that quite a few of our lesson students are young or quite new to riding. They are often times still working on basic control and learning ring etiquette.